3/28/12

Curry Rub

If you're like me and my wife, you would put Curry on just about anything.  It has this strange addictive flavor to it that just drives me nuts.  I love it.  I recently started making this amazing spice rub with Curry as the main ingredient and I really think everyone is going to enjoy it.  I'll put it on everything, especially if it's going on the grill (which we will talk about in great length soon...).  I'm going to call this one Tom's Curry Rub...enjoy.

Tom's Curry Rub

2 tbsp Curry Powder
2 tbsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Onion Powder
1/2 tbsp Salt
1 tsp Ginger Powder
1 tsp Clove Powder
1 tsp Cumin

Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.  Pour into a shaker and use liberally on fish, meats,and poultry.

Feedback always welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!